It’s night time somewhere
Written expression (online or hand written) doesn’t have any therapeutic relief for me anymore.
Time to find something new, which is nice.
If I can find time between being a full time grad student (4 classes) & working, I would really like to start hiking on the trails in my area. They’re beautiful and the weather is starting to be great for it.
3. (3 fears) Dying, being home alone at night at my parents house, failure
4. (3 things I love) my family, helping other people, and traveling
5. (4 turn ons) a good sense of humor, genuine, trust, and man bunzzz
6. (4 turn offs) dishonesty, being self-centered, taking an extensively long time to text or call back, country music
7. (My best friend) I have a few
9. (My best first date) Is it horrible that I don’t remember any of my first dates? Probably out to a restaurant or something.
10. I’m 5,3” (almost)
11. I miss a lot of things- things that I can’t go back to
12. I was born at 3:30 something pm
13. Favorite color- black
14. Do I have a crush? Not really, just unrealistic, silly ones.
15. Any quote having to do with emphasizing you making yourself happy
16. William’s Lake in Rosendale, NY is my favorite place
17. My favorite food- anything with chicken
18. I never use sarcasm
19. I’m actually not listening to anything right now, which never happens
20. First thing I notice in a new person- body language and how much they share about themselves
Thank you ozzy-wankenobi :)
I want to tell you how much I love you.
That novel was so outstanding that I finished faster than I wanted to finish it.
neil-gaiman thank you for such a wonderful story that rushed back the feelings of childhood magic and reality. I enjoyed your novel so much and I wish I could forget the entire thing, so I could read it all over again for the first time.
Read it, people.